Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a professional photographer?

(5 Posts)
twinmummaz Mon 07-May-12 23:23:25

I have 8 week old twins and was hoping to get some professional photographs taken of them. There are so many photographers out there though and I just don't know where to start, so I was hoping for some recommendations.

mzmalz Wed 10-Oct-12 01:52:10

I recommend Khuram Malik Photography on facebook. Very flexible and travel to you. Just chat with them and see if they can help. Very creative.

AMPhotography Tue 26-Mar-13 15:43:22

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

MaryHo Fri 28-Feb-14 17:39:34

Hi, I know a fantastic children photographer, who can work even with newborns and takes fabulous pictures of them. It's not so easy to take a nice picture of your little baby, therefore I suggest employing a professional photographer. You can look here: www.studio-milla.com/london-photographer-gallery/newborn-photography/ to see what kind of children photography I really like- pictures that present a baby as a tiny, delicate and innocent creature, pictures that convey true emotions. I recommend Milla as she's the best photographer I know.

southernsoftie Sun 02-Mar-14 18:07:49

Probably much too late but Suzy Mitchell is local and does the most amazing natural pictures, I don't know her web address but she is on Facebook as Suzy Mitchell photography.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now