Buckingham College Preparatory School

(4 Posts)
coffeecakemum Thu 28-Apr-16 10:33:08

Hi, please can someone give me opinions of this school. My son has been offered a place for reception and I like it from my tour and also results look good. Just asking opinions from some one who has/knows a child in this school. Thanks in advance

Izzie74 Tue 16-Aug-16 19:47:08

Excellent pastoral care. Teachers take time and trouble with the boys. Lots of clubs after school. Massive refurb has greatly improved look of school, but the amazing feel has always been unmatched.

PJ1975 Tue 16-Aug-16 20:52:28

Hi, my son attends Buck prep and loves it! As already mentioned it has great pastoral care, teachers are very approachable and know all boys by name and their uniqueness is treasured. Lots of after school clubs. The teaching is to a high standard. Above all my son loves to go to school. That has to be the best indicator for me that it is the right school for him. The refurbishments recently have been a great addition. Small classes are great. Art work is of a very high standard. Highly recommend it. Hope it also helps.

coffeecakemum Wed 17-Aug-16 23:14:19

Thanks very much for your replies. We have chosen Buck too. Your replies make me very happy about our decision. Am looking forward to my son enjoying his new school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now