Mums in Pinner - want to meet up?

(3 Posts)
Nikalra Fri 12-Aug-16 14:28:32

Hi,

I am moving to Pinner in 2 weeks, have a 3 weeks old. New to the area, want to meet up local mums. If anyone is interested give me a shout!

CelticPromise Fri 12-Aug-16 21:22:08

Hi I am an ex Pinner mum, if you are on Facebook look for the Pinner Parents group where you will find a friendly bunch and lots of helpful info.

MargheritaPizza Sat 13-Aug-16 10:26:35

Yes Pinner Parents face book group is very good although you may need someone to add you. If you want to PM me your name I can friend you on Facebook (if you want) and I can add you. Also I can recommend the NCT Bumps and Babies group at 2pm Monday afternoons (except band holidays) at North Harrow Methodist Church (there is parking or the 183 bus or a walk from Pinner depending where you live). It's very friendly and for babies up to 12 months so no toddlers rampaging about. Costs £1.50 I think. Also when your baby is older then Pinner Playtime at Pinner Methodist Church (every morning at 10am but only during school terms) - they have a website.

I am going back to work this month so won't be very available myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now