Local Talk

exercise

(6 Posts)
aggi Tue 30-Sep-08 13:43:45

hi mums-
I am moving (returning) to pinner with my 3 month old son in mid october. I wondered if any mums on a get fit mission might like to do some sort of fast walking with pushchair shenanigans! I envisage about 1 hour's walking- even trotting- who knows?! with stretching etc planned in. I know this is taking off as a form of post natal exercise but can't see anything locally.
Should be a laugh too! Any one up for it- starting november time? Could meet in pinner and go on various routes..
Agnes

babyOcho Tue 30-Sep-08 13:52:26

There's a buggyfit session that's run on Tuesdays at Ruislip Lido.

I've never been myself... I thought about it but I am a lazy bones

aggi Tue 30-Sep-08 18:35:57

Thanks for letting me know ..that sounds like a good option for me.

pinner4 Tue 07-Oct-08 18:18:45

Hi Aggi!
I live in Pinner myself, and I'd like to go for walks as well, I do it myself, but with company is more motivating!!!! My boy is older, (15 months), hope u don't mind

pinner4 Tue 07-Oct-08 18:18:46

Hi Aggi!
I live in Pinner myself, and I'd like to go for walks as well, I do it myself, but with company is more motivating!!!! My boy is older, (15 months), hope u don't mind

Auntiewino Thu 06-Nov-08 19:25:59

Hi Agnes! Nice to see you today! Walking sounds great. I've also heard the buggy fit at Ruislip is good. See you soon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now