Local Talk

Hello, mums in Harrow Weald needed

(5 Posts)
agako14 Mon 12-Oct-09 22:19:39

Hello everybody, I'm a new mum who just moved to Harrow Weald area. i've got 5months old girl and I would like to meet up with mums in the area, go for a cup of coffee or a walk together(more healthier option. Please e-mail me (agako14@hotmail.com) or text(07894665466) if you would like to join me. Looking forward to meet you. C u
Agnieszkasmile

lecohen Thu 07-Jan-10 22:51:03

Hiya, I am not far from Harrow Weald - Just off Clamp Hill :-)

karibuchum Thu 23-Feb-12 15:10:21

Please let me know if you are all still in harrow weald area. |Would be nice to meet up

MarzenaS Fri 20-Apr-12 14:53:17

Hi,
I live in Harrow Weald too. I have 5mo girl. I am happy to meet other mums whos babies are at the similar age to my daughter. If you still happy to meet let me know.
xx

dorkab Mon 11-Jun-12 15:59:13

Hi, I live in Sudbury Towna and I am first time mum of 3month old girl. As the weather is so awful and not that much is going on around my area I would love to meet other mums for a cup of coffee and chat. MarzenaS do you fancy meeting for a cup of coffee somewhere? are you Polish as your name sounds very familiar to mesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now