Local Talk

Anyone planning on homeschoolling from September?My

(4 Posts)
Ives Fri 07-Jan-11 21:32:19

My daughter is 3.5, and is due to start school this September. However, I'll be homeschooling her for at least the first year. I know there's a homeschooling group in Eastbourne, but all their kids are a bit older. Anyone out there planning to, or know anyone planning on homeschooling a 4 year old from September as well?

hastingsmum Sun 16-Jan-11 15:19:22

Hi, I'm home educating my now 5 year old, he was due to start school last September but we are in Hastings not Eastbourne.
There is a BHHE list on Yahoo you could join, it's for Brighton and Hove and areas around, I'm sure there are other 4 year old out there.

Jen

IrritaGirl Thu 24-Feb-11 15:07:10

You've prob found this site already, but try - http://www.hedge-education.btik.com/Home
I'm not sure what the age range is, however I'm sure they could give you advice.

manslayer Sat 18-Feb-12 22:14:12

theres a homeschooling group in eastbourne??? oooh please can you give me details as my girls are 11 and i just started homeschooling them. I need all the help i can get, im terrified.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now