Local Talk

Anyone planning on homeschoolling from September?My

(5 Posts)
Ives Fri 07-Jan-11 21:32:19

My daughter is 3.5, and is due to start school this September. However, I'll be homeschooling her for at least the first year. I know there's a homeschooling group in Eastbourne, but all their kids are a bit older. Anyone out there planning to, or know anyone planning on homeschooling a 4 year old from September as well?

hastingsmum Sun 16-Jan-11 15:19:22

Hi, I'm home educating my now 5 year old, he was due to start school last September but we are in Hastings not Eastbourne.
There is a BHHE list on Yahoo you could join, it's for Brighton and Hove and areas around, I'm sure there are other 4 year old out there.

Jen

IrritaGirl Thu 24-Feb-11 15:07:10

You've prob found this site already, but try - http://www.hedge-education.btik.com/Home
I'm not sure what the age range is, however I'm sure they could give you advice.

manslayer Sat 18-Feb-12 22:14:12

theres a homeschooling group in eastbourne??? oooh please can you give me details as my girls are 11 and i just started homeschooling them. I need all the help i can get, im terrified.

KATIEBATES Thu 11-Dec-14 11:56:09

I have just arrived back from Canada after 4 years and have decided to home school my daughter for the rest of grade 6. I would love to join a group in Hastings or Eastbourne to get us mixing with like minded people! Any advice?? thanks :O)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now