Local Talk

31st March - meet-up?

(3 Posts)
Mamathulu Sun 27-Mar-11 22:20:42

Hi, I've been flicking a look over the board for a while, and maybe I'm just being impatient, but just thought I'd kickstart a suggestion for a March meet-up - I missed the February one, so feel like I've been waiting an age!
Anyone up for a Thursday 31st, 11am at the Tennis in the Park cafe? I would make it Wednesday, but my mum plays there on a Weds morning, and I'd rather try and keep this separate. (Not in a nasty way, just... well, would you want your mum around to hear your mnetty info? )

meisje Sun 03-Apr-11 21:40:13

Hi Mamathulu,

I have been away so missed your post-I would have been able to make it! Are you free this week or perhaps week after?

Cheers!

Mamathulu Tue 05-Apr-11 09:13:56

Sorry - had a mad weekend with DS going off to Twickenham for rugby on Sat and DD had a concert on Sunday, so only just recovering today!
Yes, this week's fine - can do weds, thurs or fri, any time between 9 and 2.45? If the weather's rubbish, maybe somewhere else might be better? How about the cafe opposite the library? I don't know how old your DC(s) is/are, but if appropriate, maybe we could tie it in with the library songtime?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now