Local Talk

Best clubs/groups for under fives in Eastbourne?

(10 Posts)
ClareBear86 Sat 07-May-11 13:47:05

Hi everyone!!

Just wondering what you find the best clubs and groups for the under fives are in Eastbourne? We're open to every/any ideas!! Weekends or mid-week!!

Thanks!

smellsofsick Sat 07-May-11 13:50:23

My friends run Little Stones on Thursday mornings at the Community Wise building in Old Town. If you PM me, I'd be happy to give you some details.

PaisleyLeaf Sat 07-May-11 13:59:45

Do the surestart/children's centres people still put on free swimming at the Sovereign Centre on a Wednesday afternoon?

ClareBear86 Sun 08-May-11 18:05:47

Please can I just ask what Little Stones is?
I only have one who is only 7 months, however I regularly take my neice and nephews to activities hence the question.
They all do Little Kickers and absolutely love it so I'm on a hunt for more fun things for them to do and also for future reference for my own.
I'm pretty sure they do still do that on a Wednesday, my friends and I are going this Wednesday in fact.

smellsofsick Sun 08-May-11 23:38:23

Yep it's a toddler group but there is a baby corner too. They do the usual singing and activities and you can stay for lunch after too. If it's good weather they go to the park for a picnic.

Starts at 10 and goes on till about 11.45. It's very friendly and most importantly there is coffee and biscuits.

OhdearNigel Thu 07-Jul-11 16:09:11

Yes, the free swimming still happens, it's term time only.

The surestart centre in Seaside is brilliant.

GeoffreyMoose Thu 07-Jul-11 21:30:59

I'm going to post the summer programme for the Devonshire Centre in Seaside, so watch this space!

jessx Sun 10-Mar-13 23:37:46

Hellooo I have a 18 month old little girl could you tell me more information about little stones xxx

EmilyButtonsMum Mon 11-Mar-13 08:47:08

If you list 'Little Stones' details in the listings section it will be easier to find than if it is in a thread smile

tumbletots2013 Sat 11-Jan-14 21:44:13

Tumble Tots in shinewater, Heathfield, Uckfield, Bexhill & Herstmonseux are great for under 7s. Gives them great exercise and teaches them valuable skill too. My two love it and cant wait for there classes every week.
see www.tumbletots.com/eastbourne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now