Local Talk

Listings, meets and all stuff Eastbourne/Hastings

(13 Posts)
GeoffreyMoose Sun 03-Jul-11 13:38:13

Hello I've signed up to try and get a few more listings/clubs and classes on the local site by doing the Tsarina thingamy.

Over the next few weeks, I'll try and fill the directrory as much as I can but let me know if I miss anything off. I work in Hastings (when I'm not on maternity leave) but live in Eastbourne, so if you're Hastings based, feel free to send me anything you want up.

Maybe even a bucket of wine social meet with dcs could be a plan at some point too?

Say hello and let me know what's going on!

StickyProblem Mon 04-Jul-11 10:18:37

Hi, I'm a local tsarina too!

I live in Hastings, work from home 3 days a week and in London for 2, have a DD who is 6. So between Geoffrey and myself we should manage to cover Hastings and Eastbourne, and I promise not to forget Bexhill ;)

Definitely up for a meetup that's closer than Brighton!

Jaquelinehyde England Thu 14-Jul-11 18:11:52

Hi I live in Battle one of the many outlying villages that I hope you will be covering as well grin

I was going to be a tsarina but when I saw we already had two I thought too many cooks and all that.

ElectricSoftParade Mon 25-Jul-11 17:38:15

Hello all, glad we have a local tsarina. Hopefully will find out a bit more about what's happening.

NettleTea Fri 29-Jul-11 21:07:28

Im a Battle girl too....
But whats a Tsarina??

Lottiegal Wed 10-Aug-11 16:12:51

I'm interested to find out what's going on as I'm moving to Eastbourne in the next couple of months and need to get plugged in!

OhdearNigel Thu 11-Aug-11 17:26:47

I'm in Eastbourne and would be interested in a meet

drogo Mon 15-Aug-11 10:57:59

Hello, I'm Bexhill and would like to meet up too. I have 2 DSs (9yrs and 7yrs) and a 21month DD. Just joined mumsnet and it's already cheered me up!

GeoffreyMoose Wed 14-Sep-11 21:26:47

Hi, sorry for finally getting around to this a bit late. I'm in Eastbourne too and up for the pub (thought I'd just get that out there early) or I guess some kind of park, providing there is cake!

threefeethighandrising Sat 15-Oct-11 15:14:06

Hiya, I'd definitely be up for meeting up. I'm in Eastbourne and my DS will be 3 at Christmas.

Pub sounds good smile or if you're up for meeting in Eastbourne, how about the lovely, child-friendly tennis cafe in Gildredge park (they bake their own cakes, yummm grin)

linskoire Wed 04-Jan-12 12:50:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

tizwas Wed 25-Jan-12 14:10:51

Hi - Fairly new to Eastbourne - moved in August and need to meet people...I have 8, 6 and 3 year old boys...it would be good to find out about local meet ups...grin

CristinafromMilan Wed 11-Apr-12 11:26:06

Hello!
We are an Italian family (me, husband and little Anna, who's 9 monthes at the moment) and we'll be in Eastbourne on August. My husband will attend some courses all day long and I'm looking for some infos to spend our days in Easbourne area with my baby girl.. Someone want to meet us? We could spend together some hours in a park, or on the beach or I can cook for you an Italian homemade lunch or dinner smile

So, If you organize something funny for mums and babies please let me know!
Cristina

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now