Local Talk

New mum & new to this site!

(4 Posts)
Amanda107 Sun 26-Jul-09 20:44:28

Hi,

I'm a relatively new mum, my twin boys are almost 4 months now, I live in Eastbourne and hope to meet up with other mums in the area for tea and a chat.

tamm26 Thu 17-Sep-09 16:36:43

hey there ... i came to live in eastboure when my boy was little he is big now like just turned five ....i just wantd to say i did get to find some people ..have you been the sure start clubs they are such great people..looks like i am sending you out and about ..but really you just reminded me of so wanting to meet people for play and mummy time ..but my buddie at the school gate has a twins club.... will find the details for you x x

vickygrif Fri 12-Feb-10 12:07:56

hi, i live in eastbourne too. i have an 8 month old daughter as well as older boys. i don't know anyone else with babies so if you fancy meeting up sometime let me know!! vicky

Janice15 Thu 25-Mar-10 22:42:12

I have a five month old baby and agree that the surestart children's centres are fantastic. They have lots of great groups, including music group, fitness with prams classes, swimming and 'pop in and play', they are great and they're free! There are always friendly parents there. For more info look at this link:
www.eastsussex.gov.uk/childrenandfamilies/childcare/parentsandcarers/childrencentres/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now