Local Talk

Romford Mums

(16 Posts)
carmichael Fri 05-Sep-08 20:58:18

Hi Anyone from romford know of any good Mother and toddler groups in the area?

Bubbaloo Tue 09-Sep-08 19:10:57

Whereabouts in Romford are you? I've got a list of lots of toddler groups in Romford,Hornchurch and surrounding.
I'm actually looking for a new one to take ds2 to myselfgrin.

carmichael Tue 09-Sep-08 21:33:43

Hi, thanks for reply. Im on border of Collier row/rise park. How old your little one? whereabouts are you?

Bubbaloo Tue 09-Sep-08 23:11:15

I'm in Hornchurch,so not too far away.We have 2 ds's-eldest is 3 and the baby is 16 months.How about you?

carmichael Wed 10-Sep-08 11:10:33

That not far, I have step son of 19, my middle son is 16 and my youngest is just coming up 13 months. So massive gap, I have house full of hormones and nappies ha ha. have you tried an toddler clubs?

Bubbaloo Wed 10-Sep-08 20:48:27

Wow,you have got quite a gapwink.
No,I haven't tried any local one's yet as we only moved here about 8 weeks ago and they'd broken up for the school holidays.
We lived in Chadwell Heath before that and went to a few different ones there.

carmichael Thu 11-Sep-08 08:51:16

We are very lucky, the older two are great kids and they adore him

It feels like Im a first time Mum again,Im loving every minute.

How you finding Hornchurch? Its nice round there.

Bubbaloo Fri 12-Sep-08 15:55:53

That must be a big help having the 2 older oneswink.
We're really enjoying being here-so much different to where we lived before in Chadwell Heath and only an extra 5 minutes up the road,in the car.

carmichael Fri 12-Sep-08 18:25:28

I know its wierd isnt it, We moved here in 2005 from Forest gate and its like we have moved 20 miles away.

We really like it too, best move we have done.

Bubbaloo Wed 17-Sep-08 21:30:43

My dad lived(and worked) in Forest Gate many moons ago.It's certainly changed over the years,just like everywhere has really.
Btw,I've now got some details of 3 different toddler groups in Collier Row.One in Lowshoe Lane,one in Hillrise Road and the other is in Clockhouse lane.
If you're interested,CAT me and I'll let you have the detailssmile.

Bubbaloo Wed 17-Sep-08 21:33:31

Just found another one aswellsmile.

carmichael Thu 18-Sep-08 18:38:52

Hi
They sound good,are you going to any? By the way might sound thick, what does cat mean? :0

Bubbaloo Thu 18-Sep-08 19:53:00

I am looking for a morning group to take ds2 to,but I'm a bit of a coward and not keen about turning up on my own.Some of these places can be so clickey.
CAT is contact another talker-just click on the envelope next to the yellow clipboard,by my name and you'll be able to send me a messagesmile.

carmichael Thu 18-Sep-08 21:30:14

If you want, we could go to together? I know what you mean, some of these places are terrible for being clicky!!! I wanted morning to, its just easier isnt it.

Bubbaloo Fri 19-Sep-08 07:26:04

Yeah,that would be goodsmile.Mornings are definately best for me as ds1 is now at pre school,so I'll just have ds2 with me.
Have you CAT me?

Bubbaloo Fri 19-Sep-08 07:29:09

I've just CAT you insteadsmile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now