ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Moving to Herefordshire

(7 Posts)
smilymel Tue 17-Jun-14 21:50:59

Hi there,
I'm moving to Herefordshire this summer with my son (who'll be 5 in July) and my three year old daughter. We're looking at the villages around Hereford, within about 8 miles of the city, and are starting by looking for decent schools. Any guidance?

laurasimms88 Thu 26-Jun-14 09:09:36

hi there, firstly welcome to hereford I moved here in January smile which side of the river are you going to be living?

smilymel Thu 26-Jun-14 09:26:39

Looking at Withington at the moment, with Wellington and Marden also possible.

beelam123 Thu 26-Jun-14 14:19:20

Hi, hubbie and I are also thinking of relocating to Hereford in the next year. i've got a son (8) and daughter (5). To be honest I"m really nervous as we've been living in the North West for the past 9 years and never had to think about children in any previous moves. What's Hereford like to live in / around? My main consideration is that there's lots to do in terms of clubs for the children and for us as we won't know anyone!

nicnacaubrey Thu 17-Jul-14 22:09:24

Hi. .we're relocating from the north west in October down to hereford. ..nervous and excited. I have an 8 month old...would like to know recommended groups etc too xx

SE22PianoSchool Fri 25-Jul-14 08:02:11

We are hoping to doing the same move in Autumn with our 5 year old - would be great to meet up!

smilymel Thu 02-Oct-14 21:08:30

Well, we're in and gradually making friends with children and mum's on the playground. We like outdoors, wildlife, camping and caravanning and stuff like that. If there's anybody else in our boat we'd love to meet up. My daughter is 3 and my son is 5.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now