Local Talk

play groups/moms groups in watford Bushey area

(5 Posts)
parisriv Tue 25-Jan-11 22:52:55

Hi I live in the Watford-Bushey area and I'm a new Mum to a 7 week old boy. Do you know any mums group or play groups fit for a new born-toddler? I don't know many people in Watford as I only recently moved here so it would be nice to some meet new moms in the area. not nice being indoors all the time

anju25 Wed 03-Aug-11 17:45:18

Hi! There's this lovely playgroup run by the Bushey Baptist Church every Wednesday between 1.30 pm and 3 pm. The group caters to newborns and toddlers and I found this place through the local sure start centre. The playgroup is closed for the summer now, but will resume from Sept 7th onwards. Highly recommend it! Great place to make local friends too. smile

sammiery Wed 24-Aug-11 17:21:42

im also in watford there is one of leavesden road which is fantastic

Saviii Mon 21-May-12 11:39:37

Hi everyone I have just joined mumsnet, and am looking for mums to be groups and mums groups. I only moved last year, and would love to meet new mummys.
Am 6 months preg x

WatfordBoroughCouncil Tue 25-Sep-12 11:07:20

Hello – welcome to Watford! There are lots of great places to go and meet other mums in the town.

There are some fantastic Childrens Centres, which run free courses, and have drop in sessions – visit Childrens Centres in Watford to see the list of those in Watford.

Café Cha Cha Cha in Cassiobury Park is lovely – they have music sessions for babies on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Visit Hartbeeps for more information.

Our two leisure centres – Watford CENTRAL and Watford WOODSIDE run swimming lessons for babies.

Visit the county website for information on Parent and toddler groups in Watford

You can also visit our website for information on parenting courses, which can be a good place to meet other mums Parental Support

Also on our website you can find a list of all the park and playgrounds in the town, and if you want to sign up to our monthly ebulletin, we send out details of events and activities. Visit Signup and add your email address.

Hope this helps

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now