Local Talk

Anyone interested in a new performing arts group?

(4 Posts)
DiversePerformingArts Sat 23-Jul-11 17:27:05

Hi

I am opening a new modern performing arts group in Sawbridgeworth. Diverse Performing Arts www.diverseperformingarts.co.uk is opening 3rd October 2011 and is now taking applications to reserve places.

I have been teaching for a number of years but welcome any advice/ideas that might help this school be better and more enjoyable for your child than others may be. All suggestions welcome! I am putting all of my energy into creating a modern and fun place that young people will love going to, whilst also creating performances that they (and you) can be proud of.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ria

hocuspontas Sat 23-Jul-11 18:21:08

Sounds right up dd3's street! What night would the teenager session be?

DiversePerformingArts Tue 26-Jul-11 23:22:32

Hello
Sorry for the delay in replying. The teenage group is on Monday evenings from 6.00 til 7.30. £7.50 per session payable weekly. Lots of holiday workshops to be announced too (hopefully a guy from a top west end musical over autumn half term, I'm just waiting for confirmation!)
If you'd like an information pack sending out to you please PM me your postal address or have a look on the website www.diverseperformingarts.co.uk

Thanks

DiversePerformingArts Thu 11-Aug-11 20:46:50

Hi

I am opening a new modern performing arts group in Sawbridgeworth. Diverse Performing Arts www.diverseperformingarts.co.uk is opening 3rd October 2011 and is now taking applications to reserve places.

I have been teaching for a number of years but welcome any advice/ideas that might help this school be better and more enjoyable for your child than others may be. All suggestions welcome! I am putting all of my energy into creating a modern and fun place that young people will love going to, whilst also creating performances that they (and you) can be proud of.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ria

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now