Local Talk

Cleaner needed!

(8 Posts)
Robotindisguise Thu 08-Sep-11 16:13:37

Does anyone know of a good cleaner who does the St Albans / Harpenden area? TIA

ivylady Wed 14-Sep-11 20:39:54

I am also looking for a good cleaner in Harpenden, so any recommendations also appreciated.

mrsoo7 Tue 25-Sep-12 10:51:37

Hi - I am an experienced community support/care worker with experience of domestic help in the home - looking for part-time work/flexible hrs in the St Albans surrounding areas have a current enhanced CRB Cert. & public liability insurance.

cieransmummy1 Mon 05-Nov-12 21:41:50

Hi I work part-time for my family run business flexible hours to suit!i work around looking after my little son!
If you are looking for a cleaner please get in touch, I get most if my clients are by word of mouth, I work extremely hard for each and everyone of my clients!refrences available!07908206979 I cover everywhere in St. Albans and surrounding areas! I also have 7 years of caring/shopping/cleaning in different aspects and settings.

cieransmummy1 Mon 05-Nov-12 21:43:09

Hi I work part-time for my family run business flexible hours to suit!i work around looking after my little son!
If you are looking for a cleaner please get in touch, most of my clients are by word of mouth, I work extremely hard for each and everyone of my clients!refrences available!07808206979 I cover everywhere in St. Albans and surrounding areas! I also have 7 years of caring/shopping/cleaning in different aspects and settings.

housemaid Sat 12-Jan-13 20:03:31

we r good and dont take cash

drewby1 Mon 21-Jan-13 10:20:27

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

HarpoBoy Fri 15-Feb-13 16:41:48

I've used Ray Milton in Master Kleen a few times. He is very thorough, and quite reasonable. 01707 876346

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now