Local Talk

Croxley Green

(4 Posts)
ClairyCroxley Tue 25-Oct-11 15:19:11

Hiya. I'm new to mumsnet so firgive me if this is the wrong place for this post. We are moving to Croxley Green in two weeks time and i'm petrified! I dont know anyone and am finding it difficult to find out much info. The nurseries/schools all seem over-subscribed and apart from one friend a few miles away i wont know anyone. Eeeeeek!

VixAM Tue 25-Oct-11 20:14:48

I live in Watford so not a million miles away. I might not be able to answer all your questions as I've only been here a few years and always been working, but I've got a friend who's near Croxley so I might be able to get some info from her as well so ask awa

bubbles12 Thu 27-Oct-11 08:46:15

Hi there, I am local so can hopefully answer some questions. How old are your children? Which schools/nurseries are you thinking of?

Croxley is a really lovely place to live, lots of toddler groups, all schools are good, brilliant parks, good library etc.....

Hope the move goes well.

Crazybee Wed 30-May-12 09:47:55

Hi ya.

I moved from Watford to croxley nearly 2 years ago. It's the best move I ever made. People are so nice and friendly. I would not like to live any where else. I ll try and answer some of your questions if I can.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now