Local Talk

New mum in St Albans ( From San Francisco )

(6 Posts)
Miel36 Mon 30-Jan-12 15:10:05

Hello ,
I am a mother of a 2 years old little boy and a 4 month old baby boy as well...we just move from San Francisco mid december and i am looking forward to meet other mums smile.
I have being looking into toddlers groups to meet others mums but it is difficult for me to get to them as they usually happen in the morning and most of the time the baby is sleeping ! lol
i live on Watford road ( next to the midway surgery) and would love to know if others mums are close buy and will be interest of doing home play group/ or play dates in the afternoons ?
sorry for the spelling i am also French smile

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Mon 30-Jan-12 16:05:08

You are fairly close to me then.

Would the baby not sleep at toddlers? I think there is supposed to be a toddler group on a thursday afternoon at greenwood park hall.

Miel36 Mon 30-Jan-12 16:09:18

The baby can sleep anywhere really forgot to mention that Trystan ( the two years old ) is actually sleeping as well in the morning ...he is a very good napper !
oh i have to google where is greenwood park ...if i can walk to it i be more than happy to check it out ...i do drive but i have to get use to drive on the left side of road first before i can take the kids for a ride ! lol

Miel36 Mon 30-Jan-12 16:28:43

do you mean the green wood park community center ? smile

PaulaMummyKnowsBest Tue 31-Jan-12 10:02:14

yes.

Most of my activities are done in the morning and then letting the little ones sleep in the afternoons (so complete opposite to you!)

ameribrita Fri 01-Jun-12 16:11:42

Hi - We just moved to St. Albans two months ago (from London), but were in San Francisco before that for six years. I have a 17-month old little girl and would also be interested in any centrally-located toddler groups/mum coffee mornings?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now