Local Talk

Party entertainment ideas for a 6 year old?

(3 Posts)
EleanorN Sun 30-Sep-12 08:21:13

Hi. Another mum and I are getting together to hold a large party for our boys who are turning 6. We've rented a community hall but were trying to come up with some kind of entertainment that's not the usual child entertainer. We both work so don't feel we can put in the time that we'd need to do this ourselves without it being stressful, but we would LOVE any ideas for something a little different and more creative than the usual........thanks in advance.
PS large might mean up to 30 kids?

HalleLouja Sun 30-Sep-12 09:53:24

You can have some people who bring animals such as snakes etc. I met some people who did it based in Dunstable they were really good. Here's the link. You could also do something like pottery painting but not sure that would work.

My friend at the end of her DD's party put on an Ipod full of cheesy music, got a glitter ball and some balloons and that went well. It was for 4 year olds but think it would translate to any age - well obviously not teenagers.

EleanorN Mon 01-Oct-12 13:33:21

Thanks for the suggestions. I will check out the animals. And the disco idea is good too. El

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now