Local Talk

French Au Pair looking for host family

(3 Posts)
cheesecakemom Mon 08-Apr-13 20:19:19

Our Au Pair's friend is looking for a job. They arrived together from the Reunion Islands (french), however it seems she was never informed everything about her host family. She is looking for a position. She is a lovely girl who wants to improve her English and take classes during her spare time.
If you are interested, please pm me. She is currently staying with me in London.

Magazine246 Mon 27-May-13 17:33:04

I'm going in for back surgery next week (June 6th) and would very much welcome a French / English speaking au pair to live in and help look after our 3 children whilst Im in recovery. We live in a lovely town in Hertfordshire and are close to local amenities including train station with quick half hour links into London and Cambridge. Plus Hertfordshire college is a 10 minute walk away. I'm after someone that is patient and kind and is willing to help out around the house, feed the kids, sit down and do homework with them and bath my two year old and anything else that involves lifting! If you fit the description please get in touch!

supermum04 Wed 26-Jun-13 12:21:56

need an au pair if she's still looking.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now