Local Talk

Lost toy monkey in Clarence Park St Albans - 10/04/2013

(7 Posts)
red79 Wed 10-Apr-13 17:43:00

This is such a long shot, but if anyone was in Clarence Park in St Albans this afternoon and happened to pick up a toy brown Mothercare monkey (floppy and very well loved) please, please can you message me. I have a small girl at home who is beside herself as Monkey has rarely been out of her sight since she was a year old (now nearly 5).

Lubeelu Wed 10-Apr-13 18:46:18

Oh no sad I was in Ver Park this afternoon but my friend is just round the corner from Clarence, I'll text her. Maybe stick a couple of posters around the gates?

red79 Thu 11-Apr-13 09:09:14

my Mum is putting up posters as I type! Thanks Lubeelu- please do text your friend- I'm trying every single thing I can.

Veggiegirl1 Thu 11-Apr-13 12:48:41

You can link this thread to your facebook. If everyone can do that it might help.

xx

red79 Thu 11-Apr-13 20:21:52

Monkey has not returned to us, but I will be endlessly grateful to the generosity of a Southdown mum who has found and given me Monkey's identical twin. Milly is fast asleep clutching 'cleaned and blow dried' Monkey and smiling in her sleep. Thanks to everyone.

Lubeelu Thu 11-Apr-13 23:29:20

Ahh, bless, a (semi) happy ending. smile

Veggiegirl1 Fri 12-Apr-13 08:26:50

Maybe look on ebay and see if you can get a back up monkey, just in case....

I'm glad she's happy again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now