Local Talk

New in Hemel Hempstead

(10 Posts)
CallieC Tue 07-May-13 08:51:52

Hi there, new to NetMums and newish to Hemel Hempstead. Have a 3 month old baby (and an 11yr old and a 12yr old) and need to make some mummy friends. Live in Grovehill, but don't mind a bus trip to see people.

OliviaMumsnetHerts Tue 07-May-13 23:03:30

Welcome - ooh love a new baby - congratulations
Let's see what's happening on the meetups here
See you've posted on the Friendship Bench too.
Hope you can arrange a coffee soon.

Ooh hello fellow Grovehill person! I live over by Henry Wells Square and have a 13month old, and would love to meet up!

CallieC Tue 14-May-13 08:03:42

Hi there MurderofGoths, I live just round the corner from there. Am off to get little man weighed this morning at the community centre, do u ever go there? Would love to meet some local people as know no-one right now. Was thinking about mums and tots too, now little man is bigger. Do you know what its like?

Ooops look at me getting excitable and writing an essay lol

I haven't been to that children's centre, usually go to Windmill over in Adeyfield. If the weather ever picks up did you fancy meeting over at the Margaret Lloyd playing field? DS is just getting interested in swings etc, so we've been trying to go there every day (as long as it isn't pissing down)

CallieC Fri 17-May-13 12:14:05

That sounds good, assuming the weather is any good. Lol shall I pm u my mobile number?

Sorry, had a load of drama going on so had to drop off MN for a bit. Yes, do PM me your number smile Would be lovely to meet

Same goes for anyone else who wants to join us!

CallieC Tue 18-Jun-13 19:48:51

Did try pm'ing u my number, don't know if u got it. Had some probs myself lately.....

CallieC Tue 18-Jun-13 19:50:08

But oooh just realised I have a new one now..... Wonder if I can figure out how to send it again??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now