Local Talk

New to Hitchin - entertaining a 2 year old

(3 Posts)
BeerGoggles Thu 06-Jun-13 10:24:11

Hello

Moving to Hitchin shortly and looking for some information on what is on offer from a 2 year old boy, mainly at the weekend.

softplay, playgroups etc.

Help greatly apprecaited

thanks

hertofdarkness Mon 10-Jun-13 00:48:45

Playgroups don't tend to run at weekends. There are loads in Hitchin, you could go to several a day. You would probably want to find some close by. To find out, a good place to start would be one of the childrens centres, York Rd, Bluebell or the main one at Oughtonhead primary.

There is soft play at Little Rascals and Space 2 play in Hitchin with a couple of others in Letchworth and Stevenage.

rosiebmcguire Tue 02-Jul-13 15:42:20

I have a two year old boy and have just decided to set up some art classes over the summer in Hitchin. Even if he doesn't like paint and glue there should be some nice cakes to eat and parents to get to know! Sorry for self promotion but it is on a saturday too so may fit the bill.
www.artypantskidsclub.com
(hope I am allowed to promote - I guess it will get told if I am not allowed to do that)!!
enjoy getting to know the town. there are a lot of 2 year olds out there for him to get to know.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now