Local Talk

Doctors St Albans/London Colney

(5 Posts)
jellybongbong Fri 19-Jul-13 12:28:01

Hi - we are looking for a good doctors surgery to register our baby at (having just moved into the area with a newborn like many others!) and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations or negative feedback. Because of where we are we are looking at the Village surgery in London Colney or the surgery on Kings Road, London Colney. Any advice on choosing between those or any others would be fantastic. Many thanks!

OliviaMumsnetHerts (MNHQ) Fri 19-Jul-13 19:51:59

Hello
Congrats on the newborn grin
Im not familiar with this area but bumping for you

Sisterherts Mon 29-Jul-13 13:46:24

Hi, congratulations! We have also recently moved to the area and are looking for a doctor in London Colney. I think I'm going to register at the village surgery. What did you decide?

shrumper Thu 01-Aug-13 22:09:28

hi also moved with a newborn. registered at jersey farm as closest but just went by reviews on nhs website. how old is your baby? I'm finding the transfer of care confusing.,health visitors etc...

Wickedgirl Mon 05-Aug-13 22:55:41

The drs at the village surgery are all lovely. They also have a branch in St. Albans which means that if you ant get an appointment in the village surgery, you might be able to get one in the St. Albans one

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now