Your local Estate Agent

(2 Posts)
ADV: Oliver Murray Tue 08-Oct-13 11:07:26

Good morning people of 'Mumsnet'

I would like to introduce you to 'Joseph Oliver' we are a new independent estate agency based in Welwyn Village. Our offices are in a lovely grade 2 listed Georgian building in the heart of the village. We are therefor ideally positioned to cater for the immediate surrounding towns and villages within Hertfordshire. At 'Joseph Oliver' we have a particular interest in the upper end of the property market. Having sold some of the areas most sought after homes we are here to give you free, impartial advice on selling your property. As you can probably appreciate we are a new business and we are looking to build an excellent portfolio of homes in the area and provide a fantastic level of service to both our clients and buyers. (albeit at the fraction of the price of many other high-end agencies) We employ a professional photographer to take stunning images of your home, this really does make the difference when trying to attract the right type of buyer in this very unpredictable market place. Also having a London office gives us that link to the city with a steady stream of city dwellers looking for a move to our beautiful county.

We are currently running an introductory offer to our next 20 new instructions. We also have a strong belief in supporting local bussiness', all of our office materials/printing are sourced from local suppliers and, our website and graphics have been put together by Glyn Jenkins of 'Katalysis' in Harpenden.

I would be delighted to hear from anyone that is looking to sell their property or just speculating at this stage and perhaps wants some free expert advice. Please give us a call or drop by the offices for a coffee to discuss your moving agenda.

Welwyn Garden City

Yours sincerely,

Oliver Murray
Joseph Oliver Properties
01438 715333

Willaby Tue 19-Nov-13 21:52:56

Hi Oliver - Thanks for your post. Can you also add your listing to our Estate Agents page?

Also, if you'd like to hear more about advertising with us, email me at

Mumsnet Local Editor for herts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now