Local Talk

Moving to Harpenden in January!!

(6 Posts)
Adele81 Tue 19-Nov-13 15:34:18

Hi there,

I am moving from North London to Harpenden in January and would be great to meet some mums! My son Cai is 2 in December and would also be nice to see him make new friends.

Is there regular meet ups in Harpenden?

Adele

Willaby Tue 19-Nov-13 16:06:50

Welcome to Herts! I am the Mumsnet Herts Local Editor and moved to Herts from North London not long ago, myself. We are currently putting more resources into our site, so hopefully we'll get a Harpenden-specific Meet-up going/listed soon. There are plenty of Yummy Mummys, but it's just getting the Meet-Ups on the site.

Worst case, there are plenty of St.Albans meet-ups to join, which is quite local to Harpenden. But fear not, I'm sure we'll get a Harpenden Local Ambassador organising meet-ups soon!

Check out or list a meet-up here:
http://local.mumsnet.com/hertfordshire/meet-ups

Adele81 Tue 19-Nov-13 21:59:30

Thank you for your reply.

I will check the link out!

AlexMi Sun 24-Nov-13 20:39:29

Hi. I have just moved to Harpenden with my 3 year old boy and 7 month old girl. I have been looking for meet ups too so please do get in touch when you arrive!

AlexMi Sun 24-Nov-13 20:40:14

Hi. I have just moved to Harpenden with my 3 year old boy and 7 month old girl. I have been looking for meet ups too so please do get in touch when you arrive!

Adele81 Tue 03-Dec-13 18:14:36

Hi

I will be in touch when I move x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now