Local Talk

Best Soft play?

(8 Posts)
Willaby Fri 29-Nov-13 12:19:10

Where do you all think are the best soft play locations?

Veggiegirl1 Fri 29-Nov-13 18:37:27

Where are you in Herts? We like DJ Jungles in Sandridge and Gambados in Watford. smile

Willaby Fri 29-Nov-13 19:09:32

Thanks! Just interested in the soft plays across Herts, really. The winter days mean soft plays are calling :-)

olivemegmog Sun 01-Dec-13 08:47:16

Not sure what age your children are...we liked little aardvarks in Stevenage old town. It's on the corner of Basil's road. However, you would definitely need to check if it's still there before going. When my dd was younger it was lovely. It's in a small hall, extremely clean and food was lovely. We had my daughters party there. I think it's great for younger toddlers as you can see what they are doing at all times so you can relax too...parking is a bit of an issue as it's on a residential street but worth it. Definitely check if it's still there before going as it was a small family run place.

ColdandLonely Fri 06-Dec-13 08:00:52

I wouldn't recommend the one in London Colney. It has it's own distinctive smell, probably because it's used by a pre-school before it opens every morning. I would hate to think what is lurking under those balls grin

Lalaletchworth Fri 06-Dec-13 09:31:15

360 in stevenage is brilliant if you have children of mixed ages, my toddler loves the role play street and the merry go round
Space2play hitchin

Wickedgirl Wed 11-Dec-13 17:19:32

big space in harpenden is lovely. we also use the one at willows farm but that is fairly expensive if you're only needing soft play

Willaby Tue 17-Dec-13 21:25:18

thanks everyone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now