Where are all the WGC mums?

(3 Posts)
Sophmarsbar Mon 13-Jan-14 15:03:37

Hello,

I am moving from St. Albans to WGC in a couple of weeks, DD2 due at the end of Feb and DD1 is nearly 2. I have been looking around to try as find some info on local playgroups etc that I would be able to take both kids along to where the older one could have a good play. We will be on the south side, between Stanborough as the hospital.

Really looking forward to the move but I'm aware that I'm leaving St. Albans which seems to have such strong mums networks and so many different groups to attend. I won't have all my NCT lot available in the daytime this time around either so I'm keen to meet some other mums who will be on maternity at roughly the same time.

So if you know of any good groups/centres etc to attend, I'd love to hear from you or if you're a mum in the area let me know!

TIA x

Ayana19 Sun 11-May-14 11:17:39

Hi Sophmarsbar

Did you get any responses please? I'm due to move to the area with my 5 month old and like you all my mummy friends are in London so I'm worried about being isolated? Thanks

frenchy08 Fri 08-Aug-14 14:58:33

hello ladies, i'm also interested in meeting new mums ... are u still available?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now