Local Talk

Welwyn Garden City

(11 Posts)
lalunapook Mon 31-Mar-14 11:40:30

I've recently moved to Welwyn Garden City and am looking to meet other mums in the area. I'm 31 and have two boys - a 4 yr old (Reception class) and a nearly 4 month old.
Does anyone know of groups in the area which are worth attending? Or if anyone fancies a play date or coffee that would be great!

Ayana19 Sun 11-May-14 19:13:44

Hi Lalunapook

Did you get any responses? I'm moving to WGC I'm next few weeks and am I'm in the same position as you. How have you found WGC? I have a 5month old and would love to hear of mummy groups and play groups I can go to to make some new friends. Thanks

frenchy08 Fri 08-Aug-14 14:19:09

hello laluna,

hope u r fine ;))
i'm also a new mum of a 4 monthd princess, i'd love to meet you anywhere in wgc, in the howard center for example, for a coffee with the babies, are u available next week?? being new in the country, i'd love to meet up with other mums... feel free to msg .

frenchy

frenchy08 Fri 08-Aug-14 14:21:47

hi ayanaa,
i'd love to meet u as well ;))
i usually go to the creswick n oaktree children's centers for good activities... i heard about the bumps n babies at the town center, will try it not next week but the following weejk, do u wanna join ?

Karan1982 Tue 12-Aug-14 19:43:28

Hi ladies, I shall be moving to WGC very soon. I don't know anybody there and would love to make new friends. I am nearly 5 months pregnant with my first. Would be great to meet once I am there if anyone is interested.

Karan smile

frenchy08 Wed 13-Aug-14 14:29:08

with pleasure karan ;)

Ayana19 Thu 14-Aug-14 21:37:44

Hi Frenchy08 sorry for the late reply I've been busy unpacking as just moved to WGC a week ago. My little boy starts nursery full time next week and I go back to work full time following week unfortunately but I am around next week if you would still like to meet for coffee? X
Ps Karan hope your move goes well happy to help if I can as I've only been here a week so still finding my feet too. X

frenchy08 Fri 15-Aug-14 12:32:20

hellooo ayana,

yeah i'm free next week ( except thursday ), which day is suitable for u? i was planning to go to nct bumps n babies on wednesday it is at 2pm , so maybe we can meet up before , if u are available?
where is ur lil prince's nursery? ohh it must b hard for u to leave him full time there , no? sad
btw where are u moving from??

Karan1982 Wed 20-Aug-14 10:36:15

Hiya,

Thanks Ayana, hope you are settling in well and that your little boy is enjoying full time nursery.

Karan x

Karan1982 Wed 20-Aug-14 10:39:11

Hi Lalunapook,

Would definitely be up for meeting once I have moved to WGC, hopefully in the next month or so. How are you settling into WGC? Where have you moved from?

Karan x

Karan1982 Thu 09-Oct-14 09:30:50

Hello again,

Just wanted to see how you were all finding life in WGC. What is it like? How are you all settling in?
We have got the builders in before we move down, starting to feel nervous about being in a new place, where I don't much about the area or know anybody! Eekh!

Karan xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now