St Hilda's Assessment

(7 Posts)
SHREETAK13 Mon 12-Oct-15 13:13:16

I am interested in sending my daughter to St Hilda's. I Just wanted to get an idea of what to expect in the assessment. Any experiences shared will be appreciated.

Indybindy Sat 31-Oct-15 08:13:32

I looked into sending my daughter to St Hilda's a few years ago. I called and spoke with admin. I was told unless she had a sibling or had been on the waiting list since birth, I had very little chance. After siblings they normally have 2 or 3 spaces!. I decided not to register her and went else where. How are you getting on? Did you apply for a place? I was told it was first on the register and not an assessment but it could have changed.

SHREETAK13 Mon 29-Feb-16 15:10:15

Just seen this reply! May have changed now but my daughter went for the assessment and got a place! My younger daughter will also be attending Bluebird Nursery!

Homely1 Tue 24-May-16 18:03:53

What was the assessment like? What did they ask?

Homely1 Tue 24-May-16 18:04:24

Sorry, what age also?

SHREETAK13 Tue 24-May-16 19:59:25

My daughter done the assessment at 4. I asked her what she had to do and she didn't give much away apart from the done some singing, had to do a drawing and they were read stories. Quite hard to determine what they really done as she doesn't give much away at the best of times.

Homely1 Tue 24-May-16 23:18:05

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now