Builders in Harpenden/Luton/St Albans area

(4 Posts)
101handbags Fri 15-Apr-16 11:27:15

We are are hoping to convert a built-in wardrobe into a small ensuite shower room. Please can anyone recommend any builders in the Harpenden/Luton/St Albans area we can contact to take a look at the work and give us a quote, or even just come along and see if it's possible. Has anyone had similar work done? I know the obvious answer to give me is do a lot of investigating and find your own builder - the trouble is, we have and we are getting nowhere! We call so many people, leave messages, talk to people who then don't call back, ring people who say on their websites they do ensuites, who then tell us they don't, make appointments for builders to come round, then they don't turn up (this has happened several times). I realise good, reliable builders are in demand and that our job is quite small and larger jobs would look more attractive. We've scoured endless websites and directories, boards left outside houses etc. Any recommendations would really be appreciated, thank you very much.

Omega05 Mon 25-Apr-16 14:58:12

Hi there PM me I have builder doing our House completely redecorating ,nearly finishing now. . he did my brothers downstairs bathroom in to wet room . excellent job. I think he will be more than happy to do yours.

101handbags Wed 04-May-16 10:08:51

Hi have PM'd you, would be interested in details of your builders, thank you.

HeartyHerts Wed 18-May-16 22:16:25

Try Plumbsmith they are supposed to be amazing. My very fussy friend loved them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now