Kings Langley with a baby

(6 Posts)
mum2luca3 Sat 18-Jun-16 06:57:32

I am moving to Kings Langley in a month and would like any recommendations for local baby groups, nurseries and private primary schools - any advice on the area would be much appreciated! My little one is nearly 7 months now.

Freda676 Thu 07-Jul-16 17:45:32

The Steiner School would be nice if they hadn't failed so many inspections on safeguarding recently.

Freda676 Thu 07-Jul-16 20:44:41

I found this:

ReallyTired Fri 08-Jul-16 00:22:15

Kings Langley has plenty of good state schools and private schools within driving distance. The Steiner school attracts a particular type of parent. Personally hell would freeze over before I sent my child to a Steiner school, but each to their own.

I have friends who have been pleased with this nursery, but I have no direct experience.

Freda676 Fri 08-Jul-16 08:21:34

I might have sent my kids to Steiner, but not with those inspection reports. Very worrying!

ReallyTired Fri 08-Jul-16 10:57:30

The Steiner school is like Marmite and their approach to education is controversial. What is deemed a good school is subjective. Personally I would have religious/ philosophical objections to sending a child to a Steiner school.

There are plenty of nice state and private primaries in that area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now