Local Talk

helllo

(12 Posts)
mehdismummy Thu 27-May-10 19:04:02

hi all is there anyone that lives near harlow?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 10:25:58

Hi, I'm in stortford! are there any other stortford/dunmow/harlow/mountfitchett folks around?

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 12:26:49

Hi, (typing one-handed as lo is asleep on the other one!)
I'm just outside Stortford. Kveta - I also moved out from London a couple of years ago. I have a 5 month old girl.
How old are yours?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 12:31:35

ooh, my DS is 8.5 months. (if you've been to the BF clinic or NCT bumps and Babes at all, I may have met you )

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:17:45

Hi, (typing one-handed as lo is asleep on the other one!)
I'm just outside Stortford. Kveta - I also moved out from London a couple of years ago. I have a 5 month old girl.
How old are yours?

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:21:54

No I haven't been to much yet...except baby rhyme time at the library. I need to get out more!
Arm so dead .....shes been so overtired I cant bear to wake her!

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 13:44:37

oh, that's one of the things we never made it to - now I'm back at work, so probably never will!
the NCT bumps and babes is thursday afternoons in M+S cafe - next one will be next week (they are every other thursday) - I try and get along to the end of it! it's nice for 1st time mums anyway

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:47:05

Sounds good. Do you have to be a member of NCT to go along?

kveta Tue 15-Jun-10 13:51:03

nope! there's a fb page if you want more info - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=114565374439

also, if you're bfing, there's a clinic/support group on tuesdays at the herts and essex hospital - they like having experienced mums along, and it's good to have a little moan and get baby weighed. likewise, the LLL bishops stortford is nice! (has a fb page too - http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=121857364505836)

I've heard there is a netmums group in stortford too, but haven't dared venture that way

hollybear Tue 15-Jun-10 13:54:18

Thanks you're a star! Maybe I'll see you around!

kveta Tue 29-Jun-10 13:31:43

hi hollybear, are you AW on the LLL/NCT fb groups? I'm FL, who set up the LLL group
Anyway, just wanted to say that the bumps and babes went a bit FUBAR last thursday - 3 of us turned up at varying times, but never quite managed to bump into eachother! I can't go to the one next week, but will be at LLL on friday, probably a bit late, as I normally finish work at 2.30. Maybe see you around!

hollybear Wed 30-Jun-10 17:29:32

Hi kveta, yes thats me I'll send you a message in facebook x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now