Local Talk

childminder needed early mornings and nursery pick up

(2 Posts)
welwynmama Thu 03-Jan-13 17:26:10

Hi all,

We live in WGC but both work in London meaning we leave Welwyn at 6.30am. Our little girl is at Our Lady's each day from 8.40-12pm and we're looking to drop her off at 6.30am, someone to take her to nursery and collect her and look after her until we pick her up at 4.30pm. She is a lovely, confident and fun three year old who will be 4 in April. She will (hopefully) be starting in reception in September so it would then change to collecting her at the end of the school day.

It is term time only as I am a teacher and to start ASAP.

Please let me know if you can help!

TIA

Anne79 Wed 09-Jan-13 16:05:15

Hello,

I am a stay at home mum with two children. My daughter will be 4 in February and attends preschool in the morning and my son is 18 months old. They are both very outgoing and need lots of activities to keep them entertained, which I try to achieve with a variety of outings. I am not a childminder, however I can offer your daughter care and the same fun, educational, jam packed week that my two enjoy. If you would like to discuss, please call me on 07958 482676.
Anne

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now