Local Talk

Tiny Tots Nursery - Balloch

(4 Posts)
Angelsus Mon 02-Mar-09 20:53:11

Hi

Just wondering if anybody has any comments about Tiny Tots nursery? I'm looking into nurseries in Inverness at the moment and this one is quite a bit cheaper that most but i don't know anyone who's kids attend.

thanks

Rach1972 Mon 02-Mar-09 20:56:54

Hi!
Mine do but they have only been going for 6 weeks so its difficult for me to give a full picture, Overall I'm fairly happy with it some of the staff are really nice and the kids seem happy which is the most important thing. I have a few niggles but nothing massive I would be happy to chat off the public BB if you want

Flier Thu 05-Mar-09 10:19:39

Angelsus, if you'd like to CAT me, I could email you their latest inspection report, or look it up at www.carecommission.com

hth

ps was it you who was looking into setting up a soft play in Inverness?

beautifulday Sun 22-Mar-09 19:39:34

We were hoping to put ds there recently but no one bothered to get back in touch with us after phoning a few people - I think the manager is on maternity leave so we got told to phone a few numbers and then told someone would call us back so we gave up and went elsewhere. I've heard the baby bit is in a portakabin at the moment due to a damaged roof which is temporary until it gets fixed (not sure if this has been fixed yet) - we do know someone with an older child there who has been going for a few years and they love it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now