Local Talk

Elgin mum

(11 Posts)
Minttea Thu 30-Jul-09 13:22:51

Hi, I am new to the area and wondered if there are any other netmums living near Elgin?

HighlandTsarina Thu 30-Jul-09 15:57:45

Hi Minttea and welcome to mumsnet. I think there are a few. Hopefully they will come along and say hello.

flier Fri 31-Jul-09 10:33:52

bump

Minttea Fri 31-Jul-09 17:54:50

thankyou

Hi Minttea

I live in Elgin. Found it quite lonely when I first moved up as newly married, didn't know anyone and worked in aberdeen so didn't get to meet anyone in the area. Love it now though grin. How llong have you been here?

Angela
x

flier Wed 12-Aug-09 08:54:29

Hi minntea. I tried to private message (CAT) you but you haven't elected to receive them.
How are you getting on?

Minttea Fri 14-Aug-09 09:20:54

Hi,

Thankyou for replying.. I am new to the site so didnt realise i had CAT turned off

Almost settled in now, had a few set backs because I had an op this week, but bouncing back now.

My little one is only 14 months so I am not going back to work just yet, though thinking about doing some weekend bank work at the hospital.

Love the area .. reminds me of northwales a little, where i lived for a long time

Minttea Fri 14-Aug-09 21:04:12

Forgot to add.. I have only been here for four weeks... just finding my way around still.

LemonTea Fri 14-Aug-09 21:21:31

Hi, I'm a bit further down the coast - towards Banff.
It took a while before I found my feet here too. Also had a stint in Aberdeen for a few years.
Where in NW did you use to live?

Minttea Fri 18-Sep-09 10:12:53

I was living in North Wales for about 15 years, loved it there. It is beautiful here I was living in North Wales for about 15 years, loved it thereIt is beautiful here also, but more isolated.

Minttea Fri 18-Sep-09 10:14:09

oops mymessage repeated, my pc doesnt like this message box! lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now