Local Talk

Anyone fancy a Highland meetup?

(23 Posts)
flier Sun 07-Mar-10 17:42:06

If so, please say which days are best for you and times and we'll see what we can arrange!

OhFuck Wed 10-Mar-10 22:05:44

Ooooh hello you, tis meeeeeeeeee (always late for anything, used to be FM)

I might be up for something on a Wednesday or a weekend?

flier Wed 10-Mar-10 22:13:25

hello OF how the heck are you? Wednesdays are good fro me, tis the only day K isn't in playgroup.

flier Wed 10-Mar-10 22:18:01

<<Flier delighted that someone finally replied>> grin

OhFuck Wed 10-Mar-10 22:19:16

Fine ta, totally knackered and hormonal and generally a pregnant misery grin

Hope you and yours are well ... defrosting!?

Suspect I am on rota for toddler group next week but that's only the morning, or we could do the week after instead.

Any other takers?

flier Wed 10-Mar-10 22:42:01

Shall we go with the morning of Wed 24th March? Or would you rather afternoons? Whatever is easier for you.
The I could post something on the meetups bit

OhFuck Thu 11-Mar-10 19:32:35

On the 24th either morning or afternoon is OK. Shall we give any other takers the option?

flier Mon 15-Mar-10 10:23:08

Sorry OF I remembered over the weekend that I said I'd bake on the 24th for the playgroup coffee morning the next day.

How about we make it during the Easter Break? I'm around the 2nd week, from Monday 5th April, can do any day.

OhFuck Mon 15-Mar-10 13:23:58

OK, that'll be grand. Wednesdays best for me but I can often get others days if required, lets see what any other takers want to do

flier Tue 06-Apr-10 09:40:06

Sorry for not getting back to you on this OF sad. Was away last week and I forgot all about it blush

OhFuck Fri 09-Apr-10 17:05:50

Oops, have only just seen this blush

Is it still Easter holidays then?! [not got any children in school yet hence blank face emoticon]

flier Sun 11-Apr-10 13:38:25

hi of, Highland schools are back to school tomorrow

OhFuck Sun 11-Apr-10 20:54:17

Oh that's a pity. We'll have to do something another time. I have a few days off from 23rd-26th so if you fancy meeting somewhere let me know, I have no plans except to lounge around being lazy grin

Hope you had a nice holiday anyway, once the snow eventually melted. What a fab weekend it's been

flier Mon 19-Apr-10 12:46:08

hmm, so you're off 23rd to 26th? Only time I could meet you would be the afternoon of the 26th (with dd) or the morning of either the 23rd or the 26th (dd-less).

OhFuck Wed 21-Apr-10 17:04:45

Afternoon of 26th would be fine except we are expecting a delivery sometime between the tomorrow and the 27th and they can't give me a better time than that (I know!). So I'm loathe to arrange anything in case I am still stuck here waiting. It drives me nuts, it was advertised as next-day delivery but when I'd bought the damn thing they then informed me that due to living in this region [rolls eyes] they would be unable to do that and it would be sometime within this huuuuge time slot. Grrrrrrrrrr!

So, if it arrives before the weekend I'll drop you a line, but I don't want to mess you around otherwise. Is that OK?

flier Wed 21-Apr-10 22:02:49

ok AF

OhFuck Thu 22-Apr-10 09:27:17

Apparently the carrier will call me when they have it ready to deliver, so I'm hoping to get a better idea sometime today. I'll let you know

OhFuck Thu 22-Apr-10 20:09:19

Ok, we're good for monday afternoon if you still fancy it? Don't know what the weather forecast's like but beach/outdoors maybe?

flier Fri 23-Apr-10 12:42:27

Thats great! Did you have any where in mind?

OhFuck Fri 23-Apr-10 14:18:57

I think the forecast for Monday is ok so far, but maybe we should have a wet weather option too. Possibly Nairn beach or soft play in Inverness? Any thoughts yourself?

flier Fri 23-Apr-10 14:57:30

hmm, I have to be back for school pick up at 3.10, so trying to think what would be best. Would you be ok to come to Inverness?
I promise I will visit down your way in the summer {smile]. If wet we can do softplay, if dry we can do one of the parks in Inverness?

OhFuck Fri 23-Apr-10 15:19:35

Yeah that sounds OK. What sort of time, and where? You'll know better than me where's good in town.

flier Fri 23-Apr-10 16:21:12

If the weather isn't too good we can do Playzone, at Insches (sp?) (opposiet Matalan)or if its fine, I'll think of which park will be easiest for me to direct you to {smile]

I'll drop you an email with my mobile no

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now