Local Talk

Any takers for an Inverness or Strathspey meet up?

(4 Posts)
DespotToddler Tue 29-Jan-13 20:06:26

If so I'll happily arrange it, let me know preferred days and locations and we can see if something can be organised to suit everyone, (because there are a few of us up here, I know it!) smile

valerievalerian Fri 15-Mar-13 18:02:22

Does not look like you have much interest Despot, the highland local bit is so quiet...Maybe its because we all spread out here there and everywhere...and fuel so expensive..Ive only just seen your message as not bothered to check back on here for a while.

DespotToddler Tue 10-Sep-13 21:04:26

Hi folks, there are a couple of people asking about a meet up - what do you think? I have one at school and work part-time - I could probably do a weekday morning in Inverness or Aviemore if people are keen. Any suggestions? smile

flier Tue 10-Sep-13 22:23:55

Hi Ladies, my two are both at school now, but I thought I'd mention the new soft play place which has opened in Inverness, it's the ARCHIE cafe and soft play www.hiltoncommunitycentre.org/static.php?page=E . I haven't heard anything about it, but this might be a good excuse for you to visit :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now