Local Talk

Organising a meet up

(7 Posts)
NewMumCat Mon 07-Feb-11 20:54:55

Any mums fancy getting together for a coffee in the Ruislip area? It would be great if we could get a weekly group together. I'm a new mum with a four month old baby and would love to meet others who are also learning the ropes!

krissy1984 Wed 04-May-11 14:19:09

Hiya, A bit late but if you're still interested, I'm a new mum and my baby will be 7 months old this month, I live in Eastcote, so would be interested in getting together for a chat in Costa or somewhere?

Flumpette1 Mon 30-May-11 23:49:07

Hiya - bit late too i'm a new mum with a 5 month old who would be interest in meeting for a coffee?

GSL1981 Mon 20-Jun-11 17:34:12

Hi
This is also a bit late but if either of you are interested in meeting for a coffee or som ething let me know.
I'm a new mum too, I have a 3 month old DD. I live in Denham but drive so maybe we could meet some where on the middle?

PPPT Sat 06-Oct-12 15:00:49

Hi everyone.

The Mumsnet Local pages are changing very soon. I'd like to introduce myself, I'm the Local Editor for Hillingdon and hope that the new local site will be full of useful information, meet-ups and local talk before long. 

I noticed you posted on a thread about possibly meeting up with mums in your local area. Would any of you be interested in becoming a Local Ambassador for Mumsnet?

What we'd like Local Ambassadors to do is organise one monthly meeting in their local area (it could be a coffee morning, visit to an indoor play centre… anything you like really) and load up listings if they have the time and inclination. You'd be given your own easy-to-use editable meet-ups page if this is something that you'd be interested in.

Let me know if you would like more info.

UglyKidMum Fri 12-Oct-12 20:42:15

Also late but better than never. My baby is 8 weeks and we live in ickenham. Meeting other mums whist drinking coffee sounds good!!
Heather

Firawla Fri 12-Oct-12 20:50:04

pppt i could be interested, how many people do you need? send me the info? smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now