Local Talk

Looking to meet other new mum's in Uxbridge Area

(7 Posts)
Flumpette1 Tue 31-May-11 00:06:21

Hi i'm 33 year old new mum of a 5 month old girl and looking at meeting other new mum's in the uxbridge area or any recommendations of friendly play groups locally - thanks (from a new shy mum!)

GSL1981 Mon 20-Jun-11 18:15:26

Hi

Left a message on the other post you put. Have read let me know, (also quite shy :-)

Suzeebee Sun 26-Jun-11 09:27:56

Hi, I'm a 32 year old new mum of a 3 month old boy. I'm fairly new to Uxbridge and would love to meet other mums in the area! smile

Alia27 Tue 12-Jul-11 21:44:06

hi all
i have just moved to the area and would also love to meet up. I am mum to a 3 month old boy. There is a local playgroup where we could all meet on Thursday please let me know if you are interested and I will forward details...
x

westlondonmom Sun 14-Aug-11 09:23:02

Hi- I am a new mom of a 3 month old. Just moved to Ruislip. Would love to meet other moms in the area and learn about play groups.

libertychick Wed 11-Jan-12 22:41:08

hi. Wondering if any of you met up? My DD has just turned one and I am working full time and would love to meet some local mums. Are there any Saturday playgroups? I live in hillingdon and could go to uxbridge, hillingdon, ickenham, ruislip etc. Thanks:-)

Nisha25 Tue 24-Jan-12 16:04:51

Hi there, I am also fairly new to the Uxbridge area and would love to meet other mums for coffee and chat. I am 32 and have a 2month old daughter. i look forward to hearing from you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now