Local Talk

Attention Hillingdon / Hillingdon Inclusive project

(3 Posts)
YummyMummyLisa Sun 30-Sep-12 22:53:43

Dear Mummys

My DD who is 3 years old has been asked to join the Attention Hillingdon project at the nursery. I am told that the project is also supported by Hillingdon Inclusion... whatever that means.

I am at a loss.. don't know what any of this is. Can any one please let me know what this is/ why my daughter would have been put on this project. She is only one of a few kids who are taking part in it.

thank you

bee169 Sun 07-Oct-12 14:40:13

Hi Lisa,

My son was going to be put on this project at his nursery. It involves increasing the child's attention through games, songs, dance etc.

Inclusion is a term used to address the needs of children who may need a little extra support to access the curriculum. Please don't be worried it just that you lo may need a little early support. It is great they have identified this early as she may come on in leaps and bounds due to early intervention.

chillibite Sun 07-Oct-12 17:13:12

Hi Lisa,

There is a bit of information on this project here and some quotes from other mums whose children have been included in it. more info

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now