Local Talk

Any recommendations for intensive driving courses nearby?

(3 Posts)
ummziyad Sun 09-Dec-12 13:37:55

Has anyone done an intensive course locally (or local-ish, ill travel a bit if necessary) and passed with it, and would recommend?

I have been learning about 6 months, and have failed twice and just want to get it over and done with now so thinking of going on an intensive course but need to make sure its a good one cos i can not afford to go do that, pay out and get child care sorted and everything, only to fail again!!

I found a place in slough which was only about 500 quid and included a free retest if you fail but now that im trying to find the info again i cant find it anywhere?!?

toffeecrunch Sun 09-Dec-12 22:10:42

Hi there. I can't help I'm afraid but I am interested in the answer. I have a drivers licence, but have recently been told it might be invalid as it's a European licence and I've been driving on it for more than 10 years in the UK. It seems I get a different answer every time I call DVLA.
If anyone can shed light on this - will also be grateful.

ummziyad Mon 10-Dec-12 09:10:46

thanks anyway toffeecrunch.
you could probably just book your test and get the uk license because you know how to drive anyway so likely u would pass, u dnt need to do any lessons?
my driving is crap!! so i really need someone to sort it out for me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now