Local Talk

Anyone fancy a meet up?

(6 Posts)
ummziyad Wed 30-Jan-13 00:18:20

Hi!

Thinking of doing the first local meet up in the week after half term - possibly in the windmill centre cafe in ruislip but open to suggestions!
I was thinking the friday morning, about 10 or 11 ish but again that's flexible if anyone is interested in coming but the timings dont suit

If there's anyone out there new to the area, or wanting to meet more local mums, or just feel like having coffee and cake then please get in touch and come along grin

toffeecrunch Wed 30-Jan-13 11:28:34

What a fab idea - we'd love to join you. My son will be 4 then. Has anyone been to Windmill Cafe? What's it like?

ummziyad Thu 31-Jan-13 09:58:40

Great, will be lovely to see you toffee crunch! I'll probably just be bringing my youngest with me, 18 months old. I've actually not been to the windmill cafe myself but have heard they have plenty of space for buggies etc - so let's see!

Anyone else want to join us? grin

ummziyad Wed 20-Feb-13 00:08:03

hellooooo anyone out there? if there is anyone thinking of joining us, don't be shy smile

missbird Wed 27-Feb-13 12:29:40

Hi, I'd definitely like to join you. We have a class from 12 on Fridays but can definitely meet up for a coffee in the morning. My lo is 8 months. Let me know if you are still meeting up.

toffeecrunch Wed 27-Feb-13 15:39:38

Hi missbird. Our message board is still a bit on the quiet side, but a few of us are still planning to meet on Friday. Will let you know if this changes before then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now