Local Talk

Could anyone recommend a cleaner?

(3 Posts)
Barbos Wed 28-May-08 14:07:19

We don't know anyone in the area so could anyone recommend a reliable cleaner for Ickenham area to do general weekly house clean and ironing? Many thanks

MrsRecycle Tue 03-Jun-08 13:13:49

Barbos - I would love one as well but am sadly cleanerless. Although, I do know there is a newsagents shop next to the Village Hall that has loads of adverts for cleaners in your area. You shouldn't have a problem finding one.

edytkag Mon 11-Apr-11 13:24:12

Hello.
I was employed by Calibre agency and I was cleaning hotels rooms in 5 stars hotels, for example in Intercontinental hotel.
Furthermore from March 2008 till January 2009 I was employee in Prime Agency in laundry in the same hotel which is Intercontinental. I was using all the machines that was there and also I was ironing informal and formal clothes such as formal shirts.
From February 2009 till May 2010 I was working for 2XL agency. I was working at residential house for old people. From May to now I am cleaning and ironing at private houses.
I am a very hardworking woman. I am very accurate and reliable.
I'm from Poland

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now