Local Talk

You can place paid advertisements on this part of the Local Mumsnet Talk board advertising Mumsnet Local Discounts. Advertisers pay a fee of £20 per ad as a contribution to running the site. Ads and any responses to them will be deleted after 90 days. Please be aware that this is an open forum and we do not guarantee a 100% positive response to advertisements. Please put the gist of your offer and the date your offer ends in the title of the talk thread, ie '20% discount at Milly's Cafe - Ends 1/2/13'.
Many thanks.

15% OFF ANY WINE/SPIRIT/DELICATE SSEN TO ALL MUMSNET FOLLOWERS

(2 Posts)
ADV: Elisa Vezzani Wed 30-Jan-13 10:13:40

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL INDIPENDENT WINE SHOP!!
Hello, my name is Elisa, I am a food and wine lover with a passion for travelling and cultures. My husband has been in wines for nearly 20 years but last year after being a full time mum for 2 years I have decided to open our first wine shop to offer good wines at affordable prices and to introduce delicatessen sourced from small producers in Italy and unique gifts in our shop In Uxbridge.
At Caesar’s we pride ourselves on having excellent working partnerships with our customers, whether you are private or corporate client, we’ll help you choose great wine for all occasions
We sell wine for parties, corporate events, weddings. Our wine is ideal for corporate or personal gifts and can be beautifully wrapped on request. We can even add organic delicatessen products and fine chocolate to create a unique touch.
We also sell quality spirits, beer and champagne to please all tastes.
COME TO SAY HELLO AND TO TRY SOME OF OUR WINES/FREE WINE TASTING ALL DAY! JUST SAY MUMSNET TO GET YOUR DISCOUNT! SOON I WILL CREATE A UNIQUE DISCOUNT CODE SO THAT YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE ON LINE at www.caesarswinery.co.uk WITH A 15% OFF email me privately if you can't come by but you need discounted wines!! FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK FOR NEWS AND PROMOTIONS AND ENTER OUR MONTHLY COMPETITION ON LINE TO RECEIVE GIFTS AND MORE!! smileThank you Elisa

toffeecrunch Wed 30-Jan-13 11:33:20

I like the sound of this grin Give us some examples of the type of organic products you offer Elisa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now