Local Talk

Any mums want to meet up in Chiswick

(11 Posts)
linfisher Fri 14-Jan-11 21:00:22

Hi. my name is Elyn i'm 28 years old, my son is 6 months now, do any other mums and babies want to meet up for a coffee at the big starbucks opposite turnham green?

Melissa18 Thu 20-Jan-11 20:31:10

My kids are older and I work now but we lived in there when they were babies. NCT run a coffee morning in there where you might meet new mums. Usually advertised on starbucks noticeboard.

linfisher Thu 03-Feb-11 19:49:49

Hi Melissa18 thanks for your advice!

Faina Fri 04-Feb-11 21:04:23

Hi Elyn, my son is 4 month old and i love Starbucks. what is NCT? i would love to meet other mums in Chiswick.

linfisher Sat 05-Feb-11 17:32:41

Hi Faina,I love starbucks too, let's discuss a time to meet up. NCT is the national childbirth trust, they organise coffee mornings for mums but i have not been to one http://www.nct.org.uk/home

Faina Sun 20-Feb-11 20:16:28

what time suits you? i can do any day around 12:30

HBliss Wed 16-Mar-11 20:05:46

Hi, I just moved to Chiswick three weeks ago from the States (New York City). I have a 10 month old son and would love to get to know some moms in the area, if anyone is still game for meeting up for a coffee I would love to join. My days for awhile are pretty open so if anyone is interested just let me know!

linfisher Thu 17-Mar-11 20:48:34

Hi Faina and Hbliss, how about next wednesday at the big starbucks opposite turnham green at 1pm?

HBliss Fri 18-Mar-11 16:43:24

Hi linfisher, that works for me! See you then!

Gethsemane Sat 09-Apr-11 20:10:01

Hi, I am about to give up work (due to give birth to number 2 in a couple of months) and would love to meet some mums in the area if anyone is still interested. I have a 14 month old son. He was born in Australia so I don't really know many other mums locally...

zan06 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:53:55

Come to Babblebugs! Every Saturday morning at Piccolo Play Centre on Duke Road. It's a fun, interactive singing and music session for mums/dads and babies aged 0-15 months. There is also time for mums/dads to chat and get to know each other. You can email info@babblebugs.co.uk for more information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now