Local Talk

Giggles nursery isleworth

(6 Posts)
serious1 Tue 18-Jan-11 20:43:48

Am looking for info on the above nursery, have spent many weeks researching nurseries( as you will see as im posting on different sites) and thes are the ones i have whittled down. am yet to see this nursery but it has been recommened so any info good/bad would be appreciated, pls private msg me if prefer thankyoi

Ritz007 Thu 27-Jan-11 16:09:29

Hi, I am too lookin for nurseries in Isleworth area, did you find any good one ?
I visited Kinderoos, osterly Park - both were not upto the mark. I am thinking of Buttercups, giggles too..

serious1 Fri 28-Jan-11 10:58:07

no am still looking for info/recomendatiobsam not moving till march time so am still looking

mangomilkshake Tue 15-Mar-11 16:01:54

Hi,
Ritz007 - interested to hear that kinderoos was not up to the mark - in what ways? I am currently looking for nurseries in hounslow for my little one and kinderoos was one which had 1 rating on the ofsted report - would love to hear your views on it, as i do wonder how indicative the ofsted reports are of the 'real life' experiences at the nursery...

i recall reading on the ofsted report that giggles was rated as satisfactory (mark 3 out of 4, with 4 being poor) but don't have any further experience of it.

JShreya Mon 09-May-11 18:58:13

Hi, Does anybody know information about giggles nursey?I am looking for a nursery for my dd in hounslow.

Ritz007 Mon 16-May-11 16:06:52

Sorry for replying after ages...
My daughter now is going in Giggles day and we just adore it. Everybody there are fantastic.. Colin the manager is so understanding. Full marks to giggles day.

mangomilkshake: I don't find kinderoos warming enough for my daughter, I don't know its just didnt' click to me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now