Local Talk

calling new mums to be in hounslow/chiswick/Is leworth/Twickenham area due july 2011??

(4 Posts)
lovebug77 Sat 16-Apr-11 19:14:17

Hi all,

Im 30years old and due in july 2011 with my first baby. would be really nice to meet up with other to be mums for coffee mornings/ lunches or a natter, have decided to do the hospital antenatal classes, so will unfortunately miss out on the chance to make longlasting friendships with nct, so am keen to make new friends through other means.......

mangomilkshake Fri 27-May-11 15:08:56

Hello lovebug77 - hope you are doing ok, not long to go - anyway, I'm in hounslow, I'm 31 and have a 9 month old boy, but am still on maternity so if you fancy meeting up, send me a message...

happyhealthvisitor Mon 06-Jun-11 14:58:57

Hey Lovebug f you are near TW4 hounslow west why not come and join our post natal goup which will start on Thurs 23rd. MangoM have you been to our baby start group on a Thursday it's fun fun fun

zan06 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:58:03

Lovebug, there is also a group called Babblebugs! Once you have had your baby, you should come! It is a fun singing and music group for babies aged 0-15 months at Piccolo Play Centre, designed to help develop their communication skills. You can email info@babblebugs.co.uk for more information. Best of luck with your baby - enjoy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now