Local Talk

Buckingham Primary School

(2 Posts)
MumBoyGirl Fri 19-Apr-13 08:58:28

Copied from the Richmond board as I know this school is a shared brough school...

I know a lot of Teddington families (me included) disappointed to have been offered no place at any of the Teddington schools. We all seem to be being offered Buckingham Primary in Hanworth. It is 40min by bus/walk from Teddington and doesn't seem to have a good reputation.

Does anyone know anything about the school beyond Ofsted? Any personal experience?

I am REALLY hoping for a place more locally before September, but it's not looking good...

Phoebe47 Tue 20-Aug-13 16:45:38

Buckingham is not a shared borough school it is a Richmond Borough school. However, quite a few children who live in Hanworth ( Hounslow Borough) go to Buckingham. It has just had a building programme to make it 3 form entry so will have extra spaces which Richmond are no doubt anxious to fill. The last two Ofsted's have not been brill (Satisfactory) but the Head is well thought of. That's all I know about it. My children go to Hampton Infants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now