Local Talk

New to Feltham

(5 Posts)
Clappedout Wed 02-Jun-10 17:06:08

Hi,

I am moving to Feltham with two children aged 2 1/2 and 4 months so looking for recommendations for nurseries, playgroups and childminders for February, any tips gratefully received smile

Jonquille Wed 13-Apr-11 21:13:42

Hello,

I know it has been quite a while since you asked, but might help to others with the same question.
Feltham has quite a lot of nurseries it depends where you will be and what are your preferences for nurseries. In high street near in the Centre there is a HArward Park Nursery. It is good if you need to drop kids and jump to the bus for the job.
BUt if you want one which is off street and with a huge garden for your little ones to enjoy I would recommend a newly opened St Albans.
There is one "Once upon a time" near the police station, another in Felthamhil, these tend to have quite a good reputation.
I think there are some more but can not remember now.
There is Alf King Children centre for under 5s. It has a lovely staff, huge garden and sensory room to enjoy for toddler and designated baby area.
Another good one is Felthamhill Children Centre, the staff is really professional and they keep organizing diff things so go and get the program as you would not want to miss out on great activities. They also have a list of certified childminders, who you can actually see in there and have a chat.
Let me know if you want to know anything else

gemini1 Fri 15-Apr-11 23:54:45

Hi, My name is uzma , local childminder . you are welcome to send me message and I'll give u all the details abt nurseries and childminders too. I think Jonquille has given u quite a good idea too..hope it helps xxxx

katkit Thu 19-May-11 14:53:04

hello, my daughter's been at 'crane park neighbourhood nursery' for 5 months now. she loves it and we couldn't be happier about it. they have a small website: http://www.cranepark.co.uk/ (click on facilities), but really it's best to visit them for a look round. it's a wonderful place. hope that helps...

suricapricorn Thu 18-Sep-14 16:05:17

Planning to move to whitebridge close feltham tw14 with my 18 month old kid. buying around 400 k property but not entirely sure of the primary/secondary schools...and surroundings. Can anyone advise if its a good move as feltham has got a bad reputation. If not, which areas are recommended as me and my husband work in Central London and need good connections but school is an important criterion

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now