Any mums want to meet up in Chiswick

(11 Posts)
linfisher Fri 14-Jan-11 21:00:22

Hi. my name is Elyn i'm 28 years old, my son is 6 months now, do any other mums and babies want to meet up for a coffee at the big starbucks opposite turnham green?

Melissa18 Thu 20-Jan-11 20:31:10

My kids are older and I work now but we lived in there when they were babies. NCT run a coffee morning in there where you might meet new mums. Usually advertised on starbucks noticeboard.

linfisher Thu 03-Feb-11 19:49:49

Hi Melissa18 thanks for your advice!

Faina Fri 04-Feb-11 21:04:23

Hi Elyn, my son is 4 month old and i love Starbucks. what is NCT? i would love to meet other mums in Chiswick.

linfisher Sat 05-Feb-11 17:32:41

Hi Faina,I love starbucks too, let's discuss a time to meet up. NCT is the national childbirth trust, they organise coffee mornings for mums but i have not been to one

Faina Sun 20-Feb-11 20:16:28

what time suits you? i can do any day around 12:30

HBliss Wed 16-Mar-11 20:05:46

Hi, I just moved to Chiswick three weeks ago from the States (New York City). I have a 10 month old son and would love to get to know some moms in the area, if anyone is still game for meeting up for a coffee I would love to join. My days for awhile are pretty open so if anyone is interested just let me know!

linfisher Thu 17-Mar-11 20:48:34

Hi Faina and Hbliss, how about next wednesday at the big starbucks opposite turnham green at 1pm?

HBliss Fri 18-Mar-11 16:43:24

Hi linfisher, that works for me! See you then!

Gethsemane Sat 09-Apr-11 20:10:01

Hi, I am about to give up work (due to give birth to number 2 in a couple of months) and would love to meet some mums in the area if anyone is still interested. I have a 14 month old son. He was born in Australia so I don't really know many other mums locally...

zan06 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:53:55

Come to Babblebugs! Every Saturday morning at Piccolo Play Centre on Duke Road. It's a fun, interactive singing and music session for mums/dads and babies aged 0-15 months. There is also time for mums/dads to chat and get to know each other. You can email for more information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now